Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday Aug, 13 - Animal

I have become one with the humans. They do not realize that I am a shark just yet. They started showing up to my home around a week ago it was very strange. These humans they seem like very smart creatures, however I will become much smarter in time. I don't know what they are trying to achieve by studying me but it is very frustrating. I have met a small pudgy man filming me, his device has a globe and some writing on it and what appears to be a picture of what is me. They film me from early in the morning and leave just before sunset it is very strange to me.


Day 2
 
Whatever is happening it has become a daily thing. I have started to communicate with the humans by splashing the water and I can hear the same pudgy man say, "This is great for the ratings." I have since become very fond of them as whatever device they are using is always pointed on me, and they look very pleased whenever I excite my dull life.
 
Day 3
 
The things that are happening have been happening to all the buds I know, and I don't know why. They must seem smarter than me as some of the sharks have identified that the device is a camera and we are becoming world famous by each day. We are calling it "Shark Week".
 
Day 4
 
What have I done. I must have lost the attention of the humans, because they drove their fishing boat right past me I don't understand but I feel really hungry and they were feeding me so I don't know.
 
Day 5
 
I am very angry. The humans have just abandoned me I was one of the fittest sharks in the ocean but they just choose to ignore me. My buddies have told me its normal and they come back every year. So, it must be true that we are the smarter one if they come to study us each time. However they are trying to become the smarter one by acquiring superior knowledge but it will not happen. Next year I will ruin their little "Shark Week".
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment