Thursday, August 14, 2014

Wednesday Aug, 14 - Gross

Have you ever seen those Lays chips at the grocery store that were all these word flavors. Well if you ever wanted to express your inner white girl there is a flavor called cappuccino. And let me tell you how awful this tasted. Now I am not a very big coffee drinker but I was hungry so I grabbed this and that was a huge mistake. By the looks of this it has a cup of cappuccino, like okay so they took this flavor and put it on chips so its like a win win for me because I won't feel thirsty either right no. I would have rather ran down to Starbucks and ordered one of the most expensive drinks they have, and I would be laughed at in the process, than eat this stuff. It is considered a "Taste Test" product as it is nothing serious and is a part of the "Lay's do us a flavor potato chips" event. These had a distinct coffee smell so I ate a few to see the taste and it tasted cinnamony and buttery and all the types of flavors that should not go on potato chips. Gross.
Review ^
           

No comments:

Post a Comment