Monday, October 6, 2014

October 6, - Persona Poem

Johnny Depp
 
 
"Johnny wake up we have a movie to shoot"
Ah of course
"I would prefer you call me Jack."
"Why is that"
"Well if I'm going to receive my award for playing as Jack
then I expect to be treated as him for the day"
"Oh and bring me my Jar of dirt"
I slide down the stairs and land with striking pose at the bottom.
I've always been a bit childish.
"Sir you are not scheduled to receive an Oscar"
"what."
"They're mailing it to us Jack relax."
"My name is Johnny."
"But you said..."
"Quiet squire i'm going to make us breakfast"
I stumble into the kitchen and grab a pan and pancake mix.
"Johnny you are supposed to mix it in a bowl first"
"Squire I know how to cook"
I mix the ingredients and decide to take a nap
squire should watch the stove for me.
I slept through the day
when I wake my precious jar of dirt is on my nightstand.
I gaze into it.
This jar of dirt won me an Oscar??
 
 
 
*teehee*

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love how you described his day! I do think you could have generalized a little more so it wasn't focused on one of his many brilliant characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soiled it Jack if you catch my meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was hilarious XD

    ReplyDelete